Friday, May 8, 2015

BIRCHBOX May 2015 sneak peek...♥

 

I always get super excited with my Birchbox sneak peeks!
Remember, although your account may be updated with your 'new' products, it can still change.
The 'official' date is the 10th of every month.
However, I'm quite certain that this is what I'll be getting since my box has already shipped!
I'm due to receive it next week.  Yay!

For Box#1 I chose the Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Oil as my Sample Choice
This box will include:
Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain
Beauty Protector Beauty Wash Body Cleanser
Harvey Prince Hello, Limited Edition (perfume)
Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment

I think it's a pretty solid box.
I've already received the lip stain on my other account so I'm hoping for a different shade.
I loved the Harvey Prince 'hello' body wash so if it's the same scent, I'm excited!
Overall, I'm quite happy♥


For Box#2 I reserved the Featured Box: Beauty Solutions Box
This box will include:
Number 4 Blow Dry Lotion
JUARA Candlenut Body Creme
W3LL PEOPLE The Expressionist Mascara
Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
CoTZ Flawless Complexion SPF 50

This month's 'already curated box' is another Beauty Solutions Box series.
I thought this box looked great so I knew I wanted to reserve it.
Unfortunately I have a dupe between the two boxes...the Marcelle Hydrating Gel.
But if I end up loving it, then I'll have 2 samples to go through so that will be awesome.
Both of my boxes shipped out and both are due to arrive next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment