This is a delayed post from last month's Birchbox.
I opened a 3rd account to take advantage of the Free BeautyBlender Promo.
Well, the BeautyBlender was supposedly shipped separately but I never received it.
I finally contacted customer service and they said they were out of stock..
But I got an email it was being sent separately! And my promo code was accepted...
I was so bummed out...
So the CS girl let me pick a free item from the bonus shop and I found a white BeautyBlender (opposed to the pink one) and she shipped it overnight to me free of charge.
She also added a mystery sample pack for the trouble.
I received my blender yesterday so I'm finally posting this unboxing.
Info card.
SHU UEMURA Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoo
Wow, this sample is huge!
I've read great things about this shampoo. I believe it's a high end product.
I wish a conditioner sample was included too.
My Sample Value $10.68 for 75ml
CoTZ Flawless Complexion SPF 50
This is a dupe.
I've been using the other one and it works great as a face sunscreen.
My Sample Value $1.45
JUARA Candlenut Body Creme
I think this was also a dupe item.
But it's a very nice body creme and now I have more!
My Sample Value $1.72
Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara
This is a favorite among some beauty bloggers.
I can't wait to try this one out!
My Sample Value $11.50
Chosungah 22 Flavorful Lipstick
Birchbox started carrying new Korean beauty products.
This is one of them. Look at the lipstick!
It's a clear orange...but when I apply it to my lips and give it a few minutes, it starts to turn into a light pink shimmer. See the swatch below.
My Sample Value $18.00 (Full size!)
My BeautyBlender and mystery sample pack that finally arrived yesterday.
BeautyBlender - *Pure*
Unfortunately, this isn't the 'original' beautyblender... I still don't see how they were out of stock when I received a confirmation. But o well...
This one is the 'pure' beauty blender.
This item has been trending for some time now and I'll finally get to put it to the test!
My Sample Value $19.95 (Full size!)
whish body butter - *almond*
This is a dupe...I received it a couple months ago. Although I love whish body butters, the almond scent is too strong for me. This will go in my giveaway pile.
My Sample Value $3.52
Marcelle BB Cream - Golden Glow
This will be a dupe...I'm actually receiving this BB cream in my June box.
But I feel like you can never have enough BB creams ♥
My Sample Value $3.68
So this is my 3rd account.
Now that I received my blender, I will be canceling this account before it gets charged for the July box. I'm glad I managed to still get a beauty blender...that was all I needed.
The total value of this box (roughly) comes to $70.50.
That's including the free blender and mystery sample packs.


No comments:
Post a Comment