Friday, January 23, 2015

DERMSTORE Grab Bag "Resolution Kickstarters" contents ♥


I received my DERMSTORE grab bags today ♥
Nothing special about the packaging--the 'bags' were just packaged in a shipping box.
I also received 2 free samples.

I purchased 2 grab bags.
'Resolution Kickstarters' (mainly skincare) and 'Hair Rescuers' (haircare)
They were $30.00 each.


Free Samples

LUMENE Bright Now Vitamin C BB cream SPF 20
Foil sample of a BB cream.
I've yet to find the perfect BB cream but I have a few that I like.
This one though, the shade might be a tad dark for me.
My Sample Value $0.62
(Full size value $14.99 for 1.7oz)

Yu-Be Japanese Moisturizing Skin Cream
I was happy to see this!  Birchbox samples this product but I haven't been lucky enough to receive one yet.  I love Japanese products ♥
My Sample Value $1.60
(Full size value $16.00 for 1oz)


A first look.


Pevonia Ligne Power Repair Hydrating Cleaner
This isn't a typical cleanser.  The directions say to apply to your face with wet fingertips then proceed to remove it with a washcloth.  Very interesting.
My Sample Value $13.81
(Full size value $32.50 for 4oz)


Raw Beauty Kat Burki Hibiscus Antioxidant Face Mask
I really like face masks so I'll be trying this soon.
The sample size is rather small but still worth $4!
My Sample Value $4.10
(Full size value $78.00 for 4.4oz)


Zents attar oil concentrate - scent *pear*
This is a roll-on body oil fragrance.
It has a roller applicator and a little goes a long way.
I received the pear scent and I really like this!
My Sample Value $38.00 wow!
(Full size value $38.00)


Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals Chloro Plasma
This is another treatment mask for the face.
This product is a bit intimidating...it's sounds very scientific.
You apply to your face and as microcapsules are released the color will turn dark green.
These microcapsules contain Blue Green Algae.
My Sample Value $15.25
(Full size value $75.00 for 2oz)


SKYLARK Memoir Fragrance Collection
Pleasantly surprised to find some perfume samples in here.
I've never heard of this brand but this came with 3 scents.
The vials are roll-on applicators and a decent size.
The scent is nice but I do feel like an older woman would wear this more than I would.
I like the more sweet, youthful perfumes.
But I'll hand onto these.
My Sample Value $29.95
(Full size value $29.95)


Medicell Labs Advanced Moisture Eye Mask Duo
This is an under eye treatment mask.  I have a real under eye problem..
I'm tired a lot and having 2 boys, it's crazy!
I have some poofy-ness and dark circles.
With the pricing for this, I'm betting this stuff really works!
My Sample Value $30.00 for 1 treatment
(Full size value $60.00 for 2 treatments)


Trophy Skin Argan Stem Cell Serum
Foil packet--probably 1 or 2 uses.
I love argan oil so this will be used.
My Sample Value $5.20
(Full size value $39.00 for 1oz)


Dr Dennis Gross alpha beta peel
Another kind of product I've never used. 
I'll wait to use this--I'm not really into face peels.
They remind me of a chemical peel and we all know 
what happened to Samantha from Sex and the City.
My Sample Value $2.46 for 1 treatment
(Full size value $148.00 for 60 treatments)

Overall, I'm a little meh about this grab bag.
The value is definitely there but I feel like these are products for people who are older and need strong anti-aging products.  
I'm still 32 so some of these still seem a bit harsh for my skin.
I'll research more and see what I'll be using.
I may pass some onto my mother or grandmother.
The total value for this Grab Bag (roughly) comes to $140.99
wow...that's quite the value.

No comments:

Post a Comment