Tuesday, January 27, 2015

BIRCHBOX Sample Choice & Guest Editor Box for February 2015 ♥



Yay our Sample Choice is here!
The February box is super cute ♥



Our sample choices this month are:
Laura Geller Beauty GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara
Marcelle Gentle Make-Up Remover for Sensitive Eyes
(Super Secret unrevealed brand) Sea Salt Hairspray

Of the three, I'm hoping to snag the Marcelle Make-Up Remover.
I've got plenty of mascaras and I'm not too familiar with the hairspray.
I could definitely use a Make-Up Remover though.

This month's Guest Editor Box is curated by Rent the Runway.
The box is a different design too--floral design on the trim. So pretty!
With Guest Editor Boxes we already know the items we will be receiving.

Rent the Runway "It's All In The Details" Box
theBalm Read My Lips - Bam
Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner - Raina
derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub
Not Soap, Radio Body Wash - The Stuff that Cupid dips his arrows in
Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo

I'm hoping to reserve the Guest Editor Box for one account and the Marcelle Make Up Remover on my other account.  Here's to hoping they don't go 'out of stock' on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment