Saturday, February 7, 2015

BIRCHBOX February 2015 sneak peek...♥

My February Birchbox contents have loaded onto my accounts!
Here is what I'm getting for February 2015.

For Box #1 I reserved the curated box.
The Rent the Runway "All In The Details" Box includes:
Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner
derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub
Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
Not Soap, Radio Body Wash
theBalm cosmetics Read My Lips Lip Gloss

This box has a great variety.
I'm also surprised how soon I will be receiving my boxes this time.
My tracking says it will be here either tomorrow or Monday,
(Sometimes we get package mail on Sundays...I'm hoping I get it tomorrow!)


For Box #2 I reserved the Marcelle Make-Up Remover for my Sample Choice.
This box will include:
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
COOLA Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint
amika Nourishing Mask
Harvey Prince Sincerely (perfume?)
Marcelle Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover for Sensitive Eyes

I'm only excited about the amika Mask and my sample choice, Make-up remover.
Hmmm, not too thrilled but I should never judge before receiving my products ^_^
After all, that's the whole point of a beauty subscription.
Finding new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment